Have a technical question about logging in or navigating your online workouts? You can check out some frequently asked support questions further down this page.
If that didn't solve your issue, or you need help with something else, then simply email or call us via the details listed below.
We have an amazing customer support team waiting to help get you exercising.
This is a basic support page to help you access any of your exercise programs. Use the instructions below to login to your account. Once you are on the dashboard we would recommend watching the welcome video below the green button “Start here” button as this should help explain how to navigate the dashboard. If you still need support then use the button at the bottom of this page to send us an email.
The easiest way to login to your program is to simply head to our website www.bemobilephysio.com.au. Just head to the top right hand corner and click the 'Login' button. You will be prompted to add your email and password that you set up when signing up. If you can't see the 'Login' button but instead see the word ‘dashboard’ it is because you are already logged in. In this case simply click the green 'Dashboard' button. This will take you to the program dashboard.
Alternatively you can head to www.bemobilephysio.com.au/login and enter your email and password to sign in.
Check that your email and password is typed in correctly. If you still can’t sign in, click the 'Forgot Password' link, which is just below the GREEN sign-in button, and enter your email then follow the steps to reset your password that you will be sent via email. If you still can’t sign in successfully please send us an email at [email protected]
This is definitely possible. Lot's of our clients do this. However, with hundreds of variations of TVs, Remotes, Laptops, Phones, etc. we find it difficult to provide technical instructions for everyone's particular situation. We advise visiting the support pages of the specific devices you are using for technical support.
But below we have included some detailed instructions for common situations which may help.
Smart TV Instructions:
- Open the internet browser on your SmartTV, and navigate to https://www.bemobilephysio.com.au/login
- Login to your account and begin working out.
- Visit the Google Chromecast help page HERE
- Visit the Apple help page HERE
HDMI Cable (Stream Laptop to TV)
- For step by step instructions with pictures CLICK HERE
Our platform is best used by using the buttons and links within the platform to navigate the content, rather than using the back arrow on your browser.
Using the back arrow may result in the page not loading correctly.
The easiest way to resolve this is to refresh the webpage or click any of the links on the sidebar, and the content should reappear.
If you are experiencing a starting and stopping or freezing of the clip, this is normally an issue with internet speed, but we have seen some issues with certain web browsers also.
Before following the below troubleshooting we recommend using the Google Chrome Web browser to view our workouts (as opposed to Safari, Firefox etc). This is free to install from the internet and may solve the issues you are experiencing.
Steps to solve clips freezing or buffering:
- Close down all your previous web browsing sessions (including any old Be Mobile web pages you may have open).
- Once all webpages are shut down, then re-open (or re-login if needed) the Be Mobile page you want to view.
- If this hasn't solved the issue, try lowering the Quality of the video, which can help resolve freezing or excessive loading of videos. To do this, click the 'gear' icon at the bottom right of the video, then click the word 'Quality' to bring up the options and choose a lower number of pixels.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection (If you have multiple networks, you can choose to connect to the network with the strongest signal).
- And lastly - as a reminder - If you are still having issues and haven't tried already then we have seen more success using the Google Chrome web browser (as opposed to safari, firefox, etc). This is free to install from the internet and may solve the issues you are experiencing.
There are a number of different possible reasons why a page may not load correctly however there are a few things to try to help resolve the issue:
- Try refreshing the page
- If you have multiple Be Mobile Physio Tabs open, try working with just one Tab and closing the others
- Try opening the page in a different browser, we recommend Google Chrome.
- Alternatively, try updating the browser you are currently using. Outdated versions of the Safari browser can cause these display issues. This link will help you update your Safari to the latest version https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204416
- If you are accessing a page from a shortcut or link and it is not working - Try using this link to log in https://www.bemobilephysio.com.au/login
- If none of the above works then try on another device or update the device you are using
If you are having issues with the audio on the videos, there are a couple of places to check that the volume is turned up.
- Check the volume is turned up on the video clip itself. To do this, on the bottom right there is a sound icon that you can click on to adjust the volume.
- Check that the volume on your device is turned up.
- If this doesn't solve the issue, try viewing the video on another device or web browser.
Create your FREE account: Step 1 of 2
No payment details required.
Only takes 30 seconds...
We use your data to personalise and improve your experience and to send you information. You may change your preferences anytime! Please review & agree to our terms and privacy.